Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thought I could but I couldn't

I set out this morning to join my kids for their class party. I couldn't get down the hall before the tears started to fall. I am lucky to work at place where so many people love and care about me, but that makes it very hard to hold myself together. So, I had to leave. Which made me feel even worse for missing that time with my children. I went and met Tim at his work and we talked about all the things that have happened this year. We both have to come realize that we took the focus off of God and put it on us. We have spent money and time pursuing our desires before stopping to listen to what God wanted us to do. So we have decided to focus on getting back to the path that God has for us and the blessings He has prepared along the way. We will concentrate on paying off the debt we now have and saving for our future, all with a prayer that somewhere along the way God will show us if we are to try for a baby again or adopt or just cherish the two wonderful children that we have.
Thank you to all the wonderful ladies I work with who care so much about me and my children. Thank you for helping out today on one of the busiest days of the school year..Christmas Parties! You don't realize how much it means to me!
Thank you to my wonderful husband for taking on more than you bargained for with my rollercoaster of emotions. Thank you for understanding and picking more than your share of things around the house and with kids!

1 comment:

  1. man...we need to make that focus w/ you guys! Love you 2 to pieces. I cant make it feel better, but you know we are here when you need us.

    ReplyDelete