Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Bedrest day 2

Pretty much the same old stuff here today. I didn't sleep as long this morning but I am thinking of taking a nap in a few minutes. I am having terrible allergy/sinus issues this week. I am coughing and sneezing a lot which is not what I wanted to be doing with little Speck in there trying to attach. So I am pretty miserable. My nose is stopped up and I am supposed to be on my back most of the time which makes breathing a bit of a challenge.
I am trying to be hopeful, yet the doubt keeps creeping in. Tim tells me I have to believe and have faith and I need to stop thinking it's not going to work, but I just can't help it. I had faith that I would have a baby now and I don't. I am terrified of the phone call I will get next week with the results of the first pregnancy test. I just don't know what to expect. I don't know how I will handle if the results are negative...see there I go again.
Well, I am off to read some more from my book, try to get comfortable and maybe take a little nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment