Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Bedrest oh Bedrest...Day 1

So today has been uneventful as most days on bedrest are. It seems I have a lot of experience with this and each time I wonder how I did it before. I will give you a timeline of my day so far. It's 5:00 now and here's what I did today.


7:30- woke up for morning progesterone shot before Tim left for work.


7:30-10:30 slept some more! Wow, I haven't slept that late in A LONG TIME!


10:30 Ate a bowl of cereal and an orange...in bed or course.


11:00 Started watching Gran Torino, it seems like a good movie, but I couldn't get comfortable so it was hard to watch.


12:30 Enjoyed lunch from Jason's Deli courtesy of my Mother-in-law. It was good and I got a break from the bed!


1:00 Went back to the bed because the couch just isn't that comfortable when you are trying to stay on your back.


2:00 Watched Julie and Julia. I was pretty impressed, it was kinda slow in parts but a good movie.


After the movie I chatted with my great friend Kristina on Facebook. And now I am watching The Newlywed Game on GSN. Waiting on Tim to get home and see what he will cook for dinner... I planned ahead for this week and got some frozen meals that he can just pop in the oven for us!

And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful. Col 3:15
This was the scripture today on my scripture calendar. How fitting, I sure need to reminded about peace lately!


No comments:

Post a Comment