Monday, December 7, 2009

Home and trying not to move!

I am home and feeling pretty hopeful. Things didn't go as I would have liked, but it could definitely have been worse. We had two embryos. The dr. called them an A and B. The B embryo did not survive the thawing process. Lily, the embryologist was happy with how the A looked. We got to see it in the microscope before they put it in. We could see that it was hatching, so I am hopeful that is a good thing. Tim and I named the little one Speck, cause that is what he looked like...it's instinct to call it a he. We will see I guess. So for now, I am trying to be as still as possible. Not getting out of bed unless I absolutely have to. Praying for God to give us a healthy baby sometime around August or September!
I go for blood work on Friday and then the first pregnancy test will be on December 16.
Thanks for all the prayers!

1 comment: