Sunday, December 6, 2009

Excited and Scared

Tomorrow is our big day. We have had so many sweet friends offer words of encouragement and most importantly prayers. We are truly blessed with so many family and friends who support us. I have done pretty good all day today, until tonight. We are on a search committee for a singles minister at our church and they offered a prayer for us tonight. Then they gave me hugs and I just couldn't hold the tears back. I am scared. I am scared I will get a phone call in the morning telling me not to come in because our embryos didn't survive the thaw. It's frustrating Tim that I think that way, but I can't help it. Most of the time I am positive and excited about the whole process again. Most of the time I know that God is going to work it all out and that things will turn out just fine. But, then the doubt creeps in.
I will update tomorrow on how everything goes. I am praying for two healthy embryos to be transferred. Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers! It's been a tough 5 months but I know things are starting to look up for us. I can't wait to see what God has in store for our family.

1 comment: