Friday, December 11, 2009

Bedrest is done, now for the waiting...

My parents arrived with the kids yesterday afternoon. I have missed them so much. It was hard to still have to be on my back with them here. They didn't want Grammy or Pappy doing anything for them. They said "No, Mommy do it."
I was feeling a little more optimistic yesterday. My boobs were sore and I was having more heartburn than normal. All signs from past IVF that I was pregnant. Today, I am not as sore, but still sensitive. I was bad and did a HPT, which of course was negative. It's too early, especially since it is just one little embryo. I bought the box of three so I might wait a few days and try again, or I may just wait for the blood test on Wednesday. I will not be telling lots of people right away. I want to make sure that Speck is going to hang around!
I am able to be up today. I had to go let the "vampire" take my blood earlier today. I haven't gotten any results on that yet. They are just checking my estrogen and progesterone levels and seeing if we need to change anything. I am still taking it easy, not lifting the kids as much as I can. I have to say that is the hardest part of all this. Not to be able to just grab them up and love on them. It's hard for them too!
So for now I am trying not to let the negative thoughts get to me. I am trusting that God will bless our family with another baby.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there. Praying for you!!! I know there are positive days ahead for you. :)

    ReplyDelete