Friday, September 4, 2009

Surgery on Tuesday

So the tissue was still in my uterus.  So I will go in on Tuesday to have it taken out.  I am so frustrated today.   I really wanted things to go just like I think they should.  But of course, we have another road block.  Things should be fine for next month, but I wanted it to be this month.  It's hard to explain why this is so upsetting to me other than I want to get pregnant and this is holding me back from that.  So, instead of enjoying the first week of preschool and getting to know the precious little ones in my class, I get to miss the first day!  I am trying to remain faithful.  I know God is working things out in the most perfect way, but I am still sad and frustrated...maybe a little angry that he can't just give me something...just a little something to let me know that things will turn out okay, that I will get the chance to have more children.  So, pray for us next week.  I pray that the tissue can be removed easily with no impact to my uterus and that things will be fine from here on out and we can proceed with the next step as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment