Friday, September 4, 2009

Prayers for today

I go the the dr. today.  I am praying for everything to be perfect...ready to get going.  BUT, I really think we will hit another road block.  Without going into too much detail...I am still bleeding.  I think it should have stopped already, but I'm not the doctor so I will see what he says today.  I am still faithful that God will let us know this is what we should do and moving forward will be the answer we get today.  If not, I will be sad, but I know we will get there eventually.

We are headed to Abilene this afternoon to celebrate my niece and nephews birthday.  I can't believe they are turning 11.  Where did the time go?

Please pray for us today.  Pray that I can handle whatever the doctor finds and that I will accept the plan we get today.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that I have prayed for you, and will continue to pray for you.

    ReplyDelete