Friday, July 31, 2009

Worry

Worry. That's what I've spent today doing. Worrying about things that I have no say in and things that are beyond my control. I get so worked up worrying about all the what ifs. What if we don't get pregnant again? What if something is wrong with the next baby?
I think it all stems from someone telling me that if the next cycle doesn't work then I should learn to be content with what I have. I know that I am blessed. I have two beautiful children who make me laugh everyday. Sometimes I may take that for granted and see only the fact that I was pregnant, and now my baby is dead. But that doesn't happen very often. You can't forget about two 2 year olds for long! I love them. I can't imagine my life without them. I am so glad God put them in our lives. But I can't shake the desire to have more.
I just need to trust and pray. I do a lot of praying these days. There is no doubt God knows what I want.

1 comment:

  1. Oh it is so frustrating when people say hurtful things like that. When you have the desire for children, it is not easy to just give up on that. I heard alot of comments like that while we tried for a year to get pregnant with our third baby. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete