Monday, October 5, 2009

Praise God we are NORMAL!

Well,  at least our chromosomes are all normal!  We are not carriers of anything that would make us at risk for losing another baby due to chromosomal abnormality.  I could have cried when Dr. Putman said everything was fine with our blood work.  I can just breath a little easier knowing it was just an unfortunate occurance.  I can rejoice in knowing that God has grand plans for our future if only I can fully trust Him to work it all out.  I pray daily that His plan is for us to have another child or two to care for!

2 comments:

  1. Praise God! That's AWESOME news, Leah. I know that must be so reassuring. I'm still praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about this news! What a rainbow in the midst of the storm! Love you and praying for you through all of this. Hang in there friend~one day at a time!

    ReplyDelete