Thursday, November 5, 2009

Shots~Day 1

We have begun the process for another embryo transfer. This morning we started the Lupron shots. I don't have any real noticeable side effects from Lupron. I just notice I am a little more achy than normal. The spot where Tim gave me the shot already has bruised. My poor tummy and hips will never be the same from all these shots!

I am excited to begin this process again, but also very scared. There are so many things that could happen. The statistics are not so great when looking at frozen embryo transfers. My biggest fears right now are that the embryos won't survive the thaw. We have two little ones left. Our insurance does not pay anything for infertility. If this does not work, there is probably no way we could do a whole other invitro cycle again. Unless somehow we stumble across 15 thousand dollars...

I pray daily for God to calm my fears and take the worry away. He is in control and will work it all out. I pray that it is in His will for us to have more children.

Our transfer date is set for Dec. 7 if everything goes as planned. Please pray for our family and for everything to work in God's perfect way.

No comments:

Post a Comment