Friday, April 30, 2010

Five Question Friday

So, to make this blog not quite so depressing all the time I am joining the bandwagon...Thanks Kristina for getting me hooked on the questions from Mama M.  I will try hard to keep up with them every Friday!


So here they are:
1. If you could, would you go back to high school?
2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)
3. What kids show do you secretly like?
4. What is your beverage of choice?
5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?

1.  No, I would not go back to highschool.  Too much drama and bad choices that carried on for several years...you probably guessed right.  It was a stupid boy!  I don't want to go back and change it because I am who I am today because of it, but I really don't want to have to go through it all again!

2.  Oh, genie.  How much time do you have?  My first wish would be for me and all my infertile friends to become fertile.  I would wish for all of us to be able to have precious babies normally without spending a fortune!
My second wish would be for financial peace and security.  It seems those worries never go away no matter how hard we work at it.  So my wish would be that we could have a fully funded emergency fund...thank you Dave Ramsey, and that we would be completely out of debt...no mortgage, school loans, NOTHING!

3.  I can definitely tell you what kids show I am sick and tired of watching!  I have seen enough Calliou and Berenstein Bears for quite a while now!  I guess I don't mind any of the disney movies and I'm really looking forward to Toy Story 3 this summer.  As far as TV shows though, there's not one that just grabs me.  Maybe when the kids get older and watch something other than Sprout I will find something I like!

4.  I wish I could tell you I choose water because it is healthy and I want to make sure I am getting my eight glasses a day, but that wouldn't be the truth.  I am completely and utterly addicted to Coke.  I have really been trying hard to cut back and think I have done pretty good and I am drinking Diet Coke some too, which I know is just as bad, but at least it doesn't have all the sugar and calories of the real stuff!

5. Wow, to sit down and think of one thing is hard!  I truly want to change my eating habits.  I am as noted in question 4 a coke-aholic!  I really want to make some better choices with nutrition for me and my family.  I need to lose weight.  But I can't seem to be motivated enough to do it.  So I am working on changing that part of me and I am struggling.  Food is just too good to pass up!


No comments:

Post a Comment